After a couple of years without Sports Day we are happy to retake
this tradition. You will enjoy watching your children taking part in
races and singing.
It’s a great opportunity for parents to have a family day.
All children and parents are invited.
Here is the Sports Day information link below:
KSPS Sports Day information 2022
- Children attending on Fridays start at 9 as normal and finishing at 12 (if you can’t attend with your child).
- Children who DO NOT USUALLY ATTEND on Fridays, we will meet you at Christ’s pieces at 9.30. Please drop your child off to the preschool before you walk there and we will finish at 11 (every child must be with their parent/carer, as ratios must be complied with)
Bring a lovely picnic and a blanket to enjoy our morning together.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me or
a member of the team.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
All week we will be practicing for Sports Day and re-enforcing
what the children have learnt this school year.
- Role-play: tools bench and garage
- Letters and sounds: all letters
- Maths: shapes
- Craft table: junk modelling
Please remember to bring the children with sun cream
as it’s going to be a hot week, we are happy to top it up.
Our planning in the following weeks…
- Learning about time
- Reinforcing letters and sounds
- Preparing children in their last steps before starting school
- Practice for sports day on Friday 17th of June
We hope you all are having a lovely half term.
Here are some photos from the celebrations on the 27th May.
Please check an email regarding the link of the photo album from Paulina
if you want to see more!
We are celebrating the Queen’s jubilee with parents and children on Friday
the 27th of May from 9-11am, all invited even if your child doesn’t attend
the session. Please stay with your child and remember that our staff can’t
have the children from other sessions (Monday- Thursday) on their own
as they can’t covered the ratios.
The pre-school will be closed at 11am as we need to clean and tidy up
after as the room gets occupied by other groups.
If you like to bake some cakes/scones for this celebrations, Please let us
know by contacting Paulina and the team or our committee. Thank you!
We are looking forward to seeing you all on the Friday!